Business magazine Forbes is at it again with another one of its lists. This time, it has ranked the highest paid stars under the age of 30. Celebrities like Lil’ Wayne, Rihanna, Adele, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, and Taylor Swift found a place on the list, raking in millions of dollars over the past year.
As always, Forbes used a certain set of guidelines to come up with the celebrities on the list.
Musical ability is key when it comes to women under 30 earning the big bucks. More than half of the stars on this year’s list are women. Our estimates look at earnings between May 2011 and May 2012. They include pay for everything entertainment related such as album and concert revenue, movie pay days and endorsements. We do not subtract out for taxes, manager or agent fees or other costs related with being a celebrity.
So, where does everyone rank? Take a look below.
10. Robert Pattinson, 24 – $26.5 million
9. Taylor Lautner, 20 – $26.5 million
8. Lil’ Wayne, 29 – $27 million
7. Kristen Stewart, 22 – $34.5 million
6. Adele, 24 – $35 million
5. Katy Perry, 27 – $45 million
4. Lady Gaga, 26 – $52 million
3. Rihanna, 24 – $53 million
2. Justin Bieber, 18 – $55 million
1. Taylor Swift, 22 – $57 million
You can head over to Forbes.com to see how Taylor took the #1 spot and explanations for the positions of the other celebrities.